Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Dinner




So it's another food picture. I went to the Butcher Shop and got a "Picnic Ham". that's a Raw Pig Leg with the skin on. De Boned it and stuffed it with Home Made Italian Sausage. Seasoned the Pork like a regular Pig Roast. Everybody knows how to do that, right? Wet Hickory Saw Dust doobie in foil on gas grill. 2 hours @ 350 on Webber Rotissiere. Um Um Um Um Um.........
iT MELTED IN OUR MOUTHS........




I'm John Wayne Griled Meat R Indians............PETA would have a Stroke.........




Lynn Fell on the ice this morning at work. Went down hard on her Left side (she has an "Elbow"). She is right handed. I Went down hard tonight in front of Andy's car in our driveway. Right side, (I've got a "Wrist") I'm Left handed.......................




(Mr. Rogers) CAN YOU SAU POETIC JUSTICE? iSN'T THAT A NICE WORD?

1 comment:

Judy said...

And you called NO ONE with this culinary feast!?!? Shame, Mark would write but he's too busy drooling over the picture.

So is anything broken on anybody's body parts? Can we sign casts on sunday?