Monday, March 29, 2010

We've been busy, it's all good...

We took delivery of our New (Used) Camper last weekend. Gaby and Miss Chiff came along to help. We are making some major (by our standards) improvements to our campsite. Most notably we are doubling the size of our septic holding tank. This is done with a shovel and a wheel barrow in case you are still reading this...

If anybody wants to come up for a weekend camping trip let us know. I know it don't look like it but it is camping.... The most notable atribute of Big Oaks is that there are no people and there is no noise... I love listening to the quiet. Gaby and I went for about a 2 mile nature walk. It was soooo cool seing the woods thru her eyes. She collected many outdoorsy items and had many questions.....

1 comment:

Judy said...

may just take you up on that!