We ate sooooo well. I think I found my "death row" meal. Sunday Eric made sushi after church, and Diane made deviled eggs (strange combo, but it worked!). Eric made his best batch of sushi yet -- tuna nigiri, California Roll, and the best spicy tuna roll ever.
Then, dinner was out of this world! Grilled butterflied leg of lamb, grilled asperagus, oven roasted potatoes, and Greek salad. I didn't want the meal to end.
We consumed enough garlic to completely wipe out all of Transylvannia......
(The crab cakes on Friday and the homemade fajitas on Saturday were pretty killer, too!)
6 comments:
Yes, we got to see greg do that last Easter.....
Great way to remember Greg...
It looks like a poodle! If I ever get my pics posted, you will see that its definitely a SKibinski family trait. Eric's looked much more like a lamb.
Hopefully, I'll have a bunch of food pics to post, too.
I this this was the BEST culinary weekend of my life.....
I think it looks like a Yellow Lab
It's a 'log' half lamb, half dog. It was meant to look that way....
So what did you all eat this weekend?
We ate sooooo well. I think I found my "death row" meal. Sunday Eric made sushi after church, and Diane made deviled eggs (strange combo, but it worked!). Eric made his best batch of sushi yet -- tuna nigiri, California Roll, and the best spicy tuna roll ever.
Then, dinner was out of this world! Grilled butterflied leg of lamb, grilled asperagus, oven roasted potatoes, and Greek salad. I didn't want the meal to end.
We consumed enough garlic to completely wipe out all of Transylvannia......
(The crab cakes on Friday and the homemade fajitas on Saturday were pretty killer, too!)
What?!?! No dessert?
Post a Comment