Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dysfunctional? Yup now everybody knows!

Well, we had our annual last sunday school kickball game this morning b4 church (we teachers won by one by the way-last year gt our butts whomped!). Wasn't paying much attention to what everybody was wearing. Not so much during church either. Did the communion thing kneeling at the rail this morning (as opposed to the 'quick line' version). Couple people behind us where smiling when we returned to our seats and after church one said "Loved Anna Kate's shirt!" I looked. I sighed... she had on the blue shirt from family vacation that tells the whole world how we put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Funny! This is only just the begining........

Ann said...

I think they probably already knew......

Kinda like when Matthew took his triceratops to show 'n tell. You remember, the one he named "Horney"

Judy said...

Yeah, they probably did... It's also a lot like me telling everybody that we're going to Rount Mushmore and thinking nothing of it.

I remember Horney!