We put the FUN in dysFUNctional!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations
Not to rain on the parade... When I got my braces off (age about 14 or 15). I tore that front tooth out, root and all, with in a week. Mary still bitches when ever the braces subject comes up.ms
Toothy little critter eh?
Dana wants to know why you're naked in the picture...
I can tell by the look on his face that the pic was taken in the bathroom while on the throne???I'll have to right click and save.......
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations
Not to rain on the parade... When I got my braces off (age about 14 or 15). I tore that front tooth out, root and all, with in a week. Mary still bitches when ever the braces subject comes up.
ms
Toothy little critter eh?
Dana wants to know why you're naked in the picture...
I can tell by the look on his face that the pic was taken in the bathroom while on the throne???
I'll have to right click and save.......
Post a Comment